"When should we look at DataOps.live?” This is one of the most common questions we get when speaking with prospective Snowflake customers along with:
- Are there benefits to including DataOps.live DURING the evaluation process?
- What would this process look like?
- What about adding DataOps.live AFTER evaluating and selecting Snowflake as their Data Cloud?
In this webinar, you will learn how DataOps.live and VaultSpeed can help you:
- Successfully deploy and manage a Data Vault on Snowflake
- Develop data products faster and manage their lifecycle
- Reduce the costs of your data pipelines for Snowflake
- Bring more agility, flexibility, and resilience to change over time
Join DataOps.live’s Guy Adams, CTO + Co-Founder and Mark Bartlo, Senior Sales Engineer who will lead you through the journey from automated development, orchestration, observability and deployment to effective lifecycle management of Data Products
In this session, we profile how a major pharmaceutical research company was able to scale out to 50 data products in less than 18 months.Watch Now
This webinar is intended to introduce you to the latest updates from DataOps.live, including how to:
- Automate, orchestrate, deploy, and govern your Data Products with our new Orchestrator for Collibra and Informatica.
- Streamline and accelerate the build and deployment of your data vault defined in VaultSpeed.
- Jumpstart your data team’s productivity using our exciting DataOps Developer Environment.
- Have complete confidence in data infrastructure changes for Snowflake.
- Improve compliance and enterprise security practices by leveraging new environment management capabilities.
Watch this webinar in partnership with DataOps.live and Roche Diagnostics, if you’d like to explore:
- How to build and deploy a single data product and data mesh approach with dramatic results
- The practical challenges of building a DataOps and data mesh center of excellence in an enterprise company
- The working structures, blueprints, cadences, and collaboration needed to drive continual success week by week to each new domain.
To remain a data-first organisation and to continue to prioritise self-service analytics, companies must move away from a centralised data architecture and consider alternatives. One such alternative is the domain-driven data mesh.
Watch this master class with Snowflake and DataOps.live to learn:
- What the practical challenges are of implementing a data mesh
- Design patterns that can be used to overcome these challenges
- How to be successful in building a domain-driven data mesh
The global pandemic has accelerated the need for digital transformation, underscoring the necessity to be online for education, work, access to healthcare and to enable the IoT future and a pathway to 5G. OneWeb is driven by data: how the business operates, the partners it works with, the customers it serves, and IoT telemetry data on the status and health of millions of devices 24/7.
Join this session to learn:
- How OneWeb is securely storing and governing every item of data and automating every data pipeline from source to destination
- How they’ve built a data hub to foster a culture of self-service analytics across their business
- How they’re leveraging data sharing and have built their own private data exchange
DataOps describes a novel way of development teams working together collaboratively around data to achieve rapid results and improve customer satisfaction. This book is intended for everyone looking to adopt the DataOps philosophy to improve the governance and agility of their data products. The principles in this book should create a shared understanding of the goals and methods of DataOps and #TrueDataOps and create a starting point for collaboration.
What You'll Learn:
- 10 Reasons to Consider DataOps
- Getting Started with DataOps
- Understanding the Benefits of DataOps
- Discover 7 Pillars of The #TrueDataOps Philosophy
- This report examines four leading DataOps platforms: DataKitchen, DataOps.live, Zaloni, and Unravel. It describes each product, highlights its key differentiators, and identifies target customers for each.
- From these profiles, readers will better understand the range of DataOps offerings and discover which products are best suited to their needs.
- "DataOps.live is a great choice for companies that need orchestration of complex data pipelines around Snowflake, especially if they rely on a lot of IoT data. Its hybrid approach means you can use native development and testing tools for some data pipeline processes, and orchestrate any 3rd party tools as required."
Data engineering and its associated need to create optimized, orchestrated data pipelines that extract data from multiple, disparate data sources and load it into a centralized data platform, has risen to prominence. Before the development of automated workflow orchestration tools (like Airflow), data pipeline functionality was either manually coded and implemented, or run by batches of multiple lengthy crons and repetitive custom API calls. This has caused an erosion in the quality of the resultant data insights because of the overwhelming manual nature of data pipeline management before the arrival of workflow orchestration tools.
There is now a need to apply some (or all) of DevOps principles, battle hardened in the software development industry, to this world of data, to ensure the implementation of Agile and Lean principles in the data pipeline creation, testing, deployment, monitoring, and maintenance lifecycles. This white paper delves into the #TrueDataOps philosophy and why Apache Airflow, the forerunner, and originator of automated workflow monitoring and management tools, never was an ideal solution for data pipeline orchestration workflows.Read More