We have just announced that DataOps.live has just joined the AWS Software Partner Path, achieved the AWS Foundational Technical Review and earned the AWS Qualified Software Certification!
Our recent announcement is available here: “Multiple AWS achievements underscore DataOps.live’s commitment to delivering Data Products Done Right for both Snowflake and AWS customers”.
This is a tremendous achievement, as it just shows how we want to deliver higher value to our shared Snowflake and AWS customers with new and exclusive features and capabilities, as most of our customers today are deployed on AWS. AWS has been strategic to us from the start, as they are the leading Cloud Service in the world and the #1 Cloud provider for Snowflake customers, with approximately 84% of Snowflake’s customers running their deployments on AWS1.
At DataOps.live, we are committed to delivering new capabilities that align to the AWS and Snowflake strategic partnership and deliver market-leading value to our joint customers as we are perfectly positioned to help you take charge of your data, while balancing agility and governance. We continue to focus and advance our capabilities with AWS over time: we have delivered our AWS Orchestrator last year and we are also available on the AWS Marketplace listing, “DataOps for Snowflake”.
Now, we are starting our Software Path journey with AWS—AWS offers five different partner paths and we have reached the validated stage under the Software Path, which is the official partnership status within the AWS Partner Network.
With these new achievements, we now plan to:
- Develop specific Industry Solutions where we can provide templates made available on the AWS Marketplace for industry vertical data product solutions built on Snowflake, to increase the speed and ease of delivering these Industry Solutions at Scale.
- Deepen our Product Integrations: we will now expand our capabilities within the AWS product and cloud ecosystem to better serve our joint customers who use both Snowflake and AWS.
- Work even more closely with AWS Solution teams to further drive Data and Analytics innovations.
Stay tuned for more breaking news in the upcoming months, as we continue to scale up to better serve our shared customers.
Want to learn more about DataOps.live?
- Download your copy of our exclusive eBook, DataOps for Dummies - the must have guide to kicking off your DataOps journey
- Check out the Roche Case Study
- Register for our Podcast Series hosted by Kent Graziano, The Data Warrior
Ready to jump right in? Begin your DataOps.live Free Trial
1As of January 31, 2023